This decadent Instant Pot Oreo cheesecake is fail-proof! An Oreo drip cheesecake, pressure cooked in under 30 minutes! It’s the perfect recipe anyone can make and looks amazing.
This easy recipe was inspired by my Snickers cheesecake, creamy peanut butter cheesecake and Instant Pot favorites, such as my chocolate cherry dump cake.
what you’ll need
Cream cheese and sugar make the perfect filling for my most delicious cheesecakes.
- Oreo cookies
- melted butter
- cream cheese
- granulated sugar
- large eggs at room temperature
- sour cream or heavy cream if you prefer non-cheese taste
- Oreo cookies, chopped
Chocolate Ganache Drip (optional, whipped chocolate icing)
- heavy whipping cream
- milk chocolate chips or dark, if preferred
Pressure cooker cheesecake steps
- Make the crust & refrigerate.
- Make batter. Add batter to crust.
- Pressure cook with water + trivet.
- Drizzle on the ganache until it drips over the edges
Substitutions for ingredients
I’ve tried many variations on this recipe and all seem to work out perfectly!
Yes, this recipe can be made with similar crumbly-type cookies, such as Biscoff, vanilla wafers, Nutter Butter, or other chocolate chip cookies.
Let’s say you want an Oreo crust, but a chocolate chip batter. Will that work for this recipe?
I say, do it! There’s no limit to the creative possibilities with this recipe. So, go ahead and mix up your favorite cookie combinations for your own personalized dessert.
Frequently asked questions about this recipe.
Can I freeze cheesecake?
What’s the best way to store cheesecake?
Leftover cheesecake is best stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Leftovers are generally good for up to a week.
How to make perfect Instant Pot Oreo cheesecake
Notes: Do not submerge springform pan directly into water. Always place on a trivet.
Prefer sweet cheesecake? Use 1:1 ratio of heavy cream instead of cream cheese
To decorate, allow cheesecake cooling time prior to preparing and adding chocolate ganache.
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
- Trivet (a must-have for this recipe)
- 15 Oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream or heavy cream if you prefer non-cheese taste
- 10 Oreo cookies chopped
Chocolate Ganache (optional)
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips or dark, if preferred
- 5 Oreo cookies chopped
- Take the white part from 15 Oreo cookies and add them to a food processor and process until crumbs are formed.
- Melt the butter and combine. Press the mixture into a 7×3-inch springform pan. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, add cream cheese and sugar, mix until it gets creamy. Stir in cornstarch and heavy cream. Add eggs gradually. Do not over-whisk! Add chopped Oreo cookies and stir with spatula.
- Remove pan from the refrigerator and pour cheesecake batter into the pan. Place metal trivet into a 6-qt IP.
- Add 1 cup of water to instant pot. Place cheesecake pan onto trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 26 minutes. Quick release.
- After chilling cheesecake, heat cream and combine with chocolate chips until melted (no boiling). Let it cool a bit and pour over the chilled cheesecake.
- Decorate with Oreos.
- use heavy cream instead of cream cheese
- allow cheesecake cooling time prior to preparing chocolate ganache
More cheesecake recipes…
Baked Berry Cheesecake
No Bake Pumpkin Bars
Leave a Reply