These yummy golden Oreo blueberry blondies can be served after dinner or as a make-ahead grab and go treat. We like to take them camping, as they travel quite well and can be frozen ahead of time.
My family absolutely loves these buttery golden Oreo blondie bars for dessert. I often make them in large batches ahead of time and freeze for later, and, I even make a pumpkin blondie recipe around the holidays.
These golden blondies are made with just a few simple ingredients:
Ingredients for golden Oreo blondies
To make these scrumptious blondies, you’ll need:
- Golden Oreos
- white chocolate chips (optional)
- fresh blueberries (or thawed from frozen)
- Unsalted butter
- granulated sugar
- Light brown sugar
- Vanilla extract
- All purpose flour
How to make golden Oreo blueberry blondies
This recipe is quite simple, and can be made in just a few easy steps:
- Whisk together all ingredients, minus the Oreos and chocolate
- add to pan (you can use clothespins to secure parchment paper)
- add in Oreos and blueberries after pouring into a pan
- top with more Oreos and bake
Don’t have golden Oreos? Try other cookies, such as gingerbread/gingersnap, chocolate chip / macadamia nut. There are usually tons of flavors of Oreos, depending on the time of year.
Grab other add-ins, like nuts, or top with a few sprinkles before baking
Leave out the blueberries and try chopped strawberries.
Omit the berries and drizzle with caramel after baking.
What to serve with blondies
I recommend serving blondies warm with a tall glass of milk or vanilla or caramel ice cream. You may also drizzle some caramel on top of your blondies.
If you have leftovers, crumble them over ice cream with sprinkles or caramel drizzle.
Can I freeze blondies?
Yes, I have frozen these ahead of time. Be sure to use a zippered, freezer bag. Thaw overnight in the fridge, then reheat in the microwave.
Golden Oreo Blueberry Blondies
- 9×13 baking dish, or large baking dish
- 1¼ cups unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar lightly packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups crushed Golden Oreos
- ½ cup white chocolate chips chopped
- ¼ cup blueberries divided
- 2 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a large baking pan (9×13 recommended) with 2 sheets of parchment paper (use clothespins to secure and remove after pouring).
- Whisk together the melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in the egg, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean paste. Add the flour and salt, and whisk to combine. Stir in 1 cup of crushed Oreos, the white chocolate chips and blueberries.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle the blueberries and remaining crushed Oreos to the top. Bake until the blondies puff up and are light golden along the outside, about 22-25 minutes, being careful not to over-bake.
- Let the blondies cool completely in the pan before removing and cutting.
- Store leftover blondies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply