Perfect Birthday Cake Shot made with vanilla vodka and creamer. These yummy shots are rimmed with a sweet frosting and dipped in colorful sprinkles, then topped with whipped cream. An easy party treat!
We love these boozy birthday cake shots because they’re full of creamy vanilla flavor and rimmed with frosting and vibrant sprinkles, which pairs perfectly with Drunkaroo Dip. This recipe is similar to the Spruce Eats version, but simplified a bit.
This easy drink recipe requires vanilla vodka, sprinkles, coffee creamer, cake frosting, and whipped cream. The perfect party shots!
how to make birthday cake shots
Just a few simple instructions for this creamy birthday drink.
- rim your shot glass with frosting
- dip into sprinkles
- meanwhile, in a cocktail shaker, mix ice, creamer, and vodka
- pour into shot glass
- top with whipped cream and sprinkles
- Equipment needed: cocktail shaker or strainer
- don’t forget to rim the shot glasses before mixing the drink
If you prefer a sweeter taste and less alcohol in your birthday cake shot, reduce the amount of creme liquor you add and increase the coffee creamer.
Try chocolate or other fun flavors!
- vanilla vodka- you may also try Bailey’s cream or other creamy alcohol
- coffee creamer- you may also try heavy cream instead
- whipped topping- try chocolate flavored
- sprinkles- also try cookie crumbles
what to serve with boozy shots
Birthday Cake Shots
- cocktail mixer or two glasses
- cake frosting for rimming
- sprinkles for rimming
- 4 oz vanilla or cake vodka
- 4 oz coffee creamer or heavy cream
- whipped topping
- rim shot glasses with frosting, then sprinkles and set aside
- fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice, then add creamer and vodka
- top each shot with whipped cream and extra sprinkles
more party favorites…
Funfetti Sheet Pan Cake
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake